Boba Baby Wrap Orange (Demo Set)
You Save 86% (S$59.90)
Currently, looking at this product
Showroom display set. Still have lots of life left. Does not come with box or instructions. View instructions here.
All As-Is Items sales are FINAL - no exchanges or refunds. All conditions as described.
95% Cotton, 5% Spandex Baby Wrap with 4 way stretch
Womb like snugness that calms babies
Preemies/Newborns to 16kgs
The Boba Wrap Orange (formerly known as Sleepy Wrap) is designed with just the right amount of elasticity, conforming perfectly to your body with no need for constant readjusting unlike less elastic baby wraps.
When using the Boba Wrap to carry your newborn, toddler or even a preemie, the closeness and lull of your heartbeat with settle and calm your baby. No baby is too tiny for the Boba Wrap and premature infants actually thrive when in a Boba Wrap. Again and again, you will find your little one peacefully asleep on your chest in your Boba Wrap. It is also ideal for baby nursing or discreet breastfeeding on the go.
The Boba Wrap is most ideal for your baby's first year of life, yet you may comfortably accommodate your toddler in your Boba Wrap. Each Boba Wrap is stress tested to 35lbs (16kgs), so you can have your hands free and know that your baby is safe and secure.
- The intelligent fabric will cling perfectly to the contours of your body & your baby. No guess tying!
- Zero pressure points for wearer & baby
- 95% French Terry Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Comfortably wraps babies from birth to 16kgs
- 2 ergonomic carry positions: newborn hold (baby legs in) & love your baby hold (baby legs out)
- Four way stretch that provides flexibility, adjustability, and real support
- One size fits all - creates a custom fit every time you tie
- International Hip Dysplasia Institute - Certified Hip Healthy
- Machine washable, tumble dry on low
|Material||95% French Terry cotton 5% Spandex|
|Included in box|
|Carrier Net Weight||620g|
|Manufacturer Age Limit||Not Specified|
|Manufacturer Weight Limit||3.2 to 16kg|
|Recommended Child Size Limits||Newborn to 18 months old|
|Carrier Positions||Front Hug Carry|