manduca Sling Organic Cotton Baby Wrap BellyButton MilkyStars
Out of stock
Currently, looking at this product
100% Organic Cotton Baby Wrap with light t-shirt stretch
Newborn to 15kgs
Suitable for tying most wrapping styles
manduca® sling baby wrap bellybutton MilkStars is made from an especially cosy, soft and light knit fabric that is 100% organic cotton, ecological certified according to the GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard). This is a limited edition manduca sling.
Thanks to a special knitting process, each manduca® sling baby wrap bellybutton Milky Stars is elastic and yet supportive without the need for synthetic elastane fibres. This makes the jersey sling more breathable and the ideal companion for you and your baby – every day and in every situation.
What’s more, the manduca® sling organic cotton baby wrap can be easily worn in three different ways*, whereby one can be tied before slipping in your child. This makes the entire process quick and easy, particularly for beginners. Regardless of which way you choose to carry your baby, the manduca® sling baby wrap provides the highest carrying comfort for you and your child (safety tested to 15kg).
- One Size Fits All
- Extra cool & breathable, yet easy to manage. Suitable for parents & babies with extra sensitive skin.
- 100% Organic Cotton GOTS certified.
- Contrasting colored seams makes it easy to identify the correct edge of the wrap during tying
- Can achieve different wrap tying methods limited only by your imagination - 3 basic methods are covered by usage instructions
- Length about 5.1m
- Width about 60cm tapered at the ends
- Different colored seams on 2 sides
- Extra light weight 100% Organic Cotton with no spandex
- Recommended for use with children from birth to 15kgs
|Material||100% Organic Cotton GOTS certified. Extra light-weight.|
|Included in box|
|Carrier Net Weight||about 580g|
|Manufacturer Age Limit||Not specified|
|Manufacturer Weight Limit||3.5 to 15kg|
|Recommended Child Size Limits||Newborn to about 18 months (Best Carrying comfort up to 9kg)|
|Carrier Positions||Front Hug Carry, Front Cradle Carry, Front Kangaroo, Hip/Side Carry|