Covid 19 Showroom Stay Safe Measures
Covid-19 Stay Safe Measures
updated 22 July 2021
Dear Valued Parents and Clients,
As per Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) beginning 22nd July 2021 our physical showroom, while still able to accept appointments for Babywearing Fittings/ Consults/ Support, will be limiting visitors to our showroom in accordance to the guidelines set by the authorities.
To safeguard your safety, the following measures will be observed on our premises. Please expect these when you are visiting:
1) By Appointment Only
Our showroom will operate by appointment only for Babywearing Fittings/ Consults/ Support. Please make an appointment for Babywearing Fitting/ Consult at https://babyslingsandcarriers.com/baby-slings-and-carriers-carrier-fitting-services or your Babywearing Support at https://babyslingsandcarriers.com/baby-slings-and-carriers-carrier-support-services.
If you are unable to make a booking, or coming by to view/ purchase BabyGatesNSafety.com , CleanFoodHaven.com or ForceOfNatureClean.sg products, please call us at 6397 6691 to arrange for an appointment.
2) Session Limit
Our Babywearing Fitting/ Consult/ Support sessions will end strictly one (1) hour from the time of your booked appointment. That is, if you had booked a fitting for 10am, your session will time out at 11am. This is to assist in crowd management within our premises. For the same reason, please do be prepared and be on time for your appointment to maximise your session.
3) Small-group Babywearing Sessions
Only 2 persons are allowed to attend 1 session with a baby. Please bring only the persons who will be getting fitted. We regret that all other persons including additional helpers, grandparents, friends and other children will not be allowed to attend the session.
4) Social Distancing
Our space for Babywearing Sessions will be separated into a maximum of three  main areas, keeping to the latest safety distance advised by the authorities. Visitors are advised to stay within their designated areas to avoid mixing.
5) Trace Together for Safe Entry
All visitors must use Trace Together for check in and check out. Our QR code is displayed at our main entrance.
- All our baby carriers are disinfected before your use and after each session. Please do not be alarmed when our colleagues start disinfecting the carriers towards the end of your session to facilitate the trial sets for the next session.
- All visitors are required to have their temperatures taken before entering our premises. We regret that those with temperatures above 38°C will be turned away.
- It is mandatory for everyone to keep their masks on at all times.
- Water-based, alcohol-free and chemical-free non-allergenic hand sanitisers safe for babies are available at our entrance. You can read about the sanitizers we provide here. We encourage all visitors to use them before coming in. You may also purchase these safer alternatives on our premises and use them often.
- Air-purifiers are constantly running at our showroom to clean the air within our premises.
We deem the safety of you and our staff with utmost importance. Wherever possible, we encourage you to shop on our websites instead.
Thank you, stay safe, and we look forward to be of service to you soon.
Dear Valued Parents and Clients,
Your safety is of utmost importance to us. Based on the directives from the authorities announced on 19 May, our physical showroom will continue to be closed in phase 1 post circuit breaker. The opening of showroom would likely only be allowed in phase 2.
We are working hard to ensure that you continue to get what you need from our stores during this period. Online orders will continue to be processed and you are encouraged to shop at our websites listed below. We regret that self-collection for orders will not be available during this period. You are still able to get access to us via Facebook and Instagram PMs.
Additionally, to help those of you who really need to get your carriers but are worried that you cannot get the right carriers without a proper fitting, we are offering an alternative Virtual Fitting with Guarantee Program specially for this COVID19 period. Click here to find out more.
We will continue to monitor the situation and make changes to our current Stay Safe Measures in line with MOH recommendations. Please check back on this page for the latest advisory nearer to your visit.
Thank you and Stay Safe.