Reer DesignLine RainSafe Active Stroller Rain Cover
You Save 10% (S$3.29)
Currently, looking at this product
Rain cover for buggies, sports pushchairs & small jogger strollers
Keeps little ones dry in their strollers during raining seasons
The Reer DesignLine RainSafe Active Stroller Rain Cover (84041) is developed specially for buggies, sports pushchairs & small jogger strollers to help keep little ones protected from rain & wind during the wet seasons.
- Can be used universally on buggies with a cover, sports pushchairs and small jogger strollers
- More safety with reflective elements with child-friendly design
- Extra-large viewing window for direct contact with the child
- Additional fastening hooks for optimal grip in strong wind
- Simple use: lay the rain cover over the pushchair, fasten the Velcro on the rear side, place the fastening hooks over the frame and hook them on
- Large storage bag for easy storage of the rain cover
|Product Article Number||84041|
|Material||PVC free transparent plastic|
|Included in box|
Dedicated to child safety since 1922
Reer is a german company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany. For over 95 years, this traditional German company has provided young families with premium quality child safety products to help them with daily challenges taking care of their children. Reer continues to pursue the mission "More Safety for Children", to offer the youngest among us with the greatest protection possible.
With the safety solutions from Reer, parents can create a safe living environment with minimum effort, where their little ones can grow up and explore the world safely.
Even after almost a century, Reer continues to innovate to come out with better products that provides more safety and improve the well-being of families around the world. All Reer products not just meets the strict safety regulations for child safety products, they often exceeds the requirements in many areas that the company view as important safety considerations even if these are not explicitly spelled out in the safety standards.